Andrew (Or at least a part of him)- Outgoing, personable, laid back, creative, driven, well educated, sarcastic, nerd, goofy, sarcastic, funny, DIY attitude fun person who has many passions in life. I have an extremely big heart but won't hesitate to stand up for myself or something I believe in.
Things I do for fun:
-Create and Design. I can and will create anything the given moment inspires me to. I do creative design and digital marketing for a living so i'm blessed to have a job that is also a passion and a hobby of mine at the same time.
- Learn/Read. Whether touching up on something or educating myself on a topic I want to learn and/or use, I love to self educate.
- Music. Researching new talent, listening, you name it and I'lll do it. Major part of my life.
- Socialize. Could be a concert, networking event, friends for a few drinks at a bar etc. I'm up for whatever as long as I'm surrounded with good people.
- Sports. Watch or play. Now mostly watch, my on court game was MUCH more impressive when I was younger. Still pissed nobody ever told me my athleticism would reach it's ceiling at age 17.
- Travel. I travel high end at ridiculously low prices with my friends, so ya, that's a lot of fun.
- Challenge Myself. If I don't who will? One day I'd like to have a partner who challenges me on a daily basis.
- Looking For: Honestly, Friends, networking, dating, serious relationship, i'm open to them all. However it happens it happens. There's nothing wrong with meeting someone and being just friends or can network. That said, I don't turn down good opportunities because I'm not actively seeking a relationship. I'm a play it by ear type person.
Anything else just ask. I love hearing other people's story's, I find them very intriguing. I'm super easy to talk to, get along with and can hold a conversation while making you laugh so feel free to hit me up for whatever.